Last Update: 07/04/2017
What do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, whn appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following:
- Contact information, such as email address, mailing address, phone number and more
- Demographic information, such as postal code, preferences and more
- Additional information relevant to surveys, contests and promotions
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
What do we do with your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
We are highly committed to protecting your information. In order to ensure security, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard the information collected.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) to enable the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
What happens to your personal information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties.
Occasionally, we may offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
This site is not intended for children.
According to CalOPPA, we agree users can visit our site anonymously.
You can choose how we use your information:• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to your account